Survey Junkie is a popular online survey platform that rewards users for sharing their opinions. However, sometimes users may encounter an error message that says “Whoops, something went wrong.” In this blog post, we will discuss the possible reasons for this error message and how to fix it.
Reasons for the Error Message
There could be several reasons why you are seeing the “Whoops, something went wrong” error message on Survey Junkie. Some of the possible reasons are:
- Technical issues with the Survey Junkie website or app
- Network connectivity issues
- Browser cache and cookies
- Outdated Survey Junkie app
- Verification issues
How to Fix the Error Message
Here are some solutions to fix the “Whoops, something went wrong” error message on Survey Junkie:
1. Check Survey Junkie’s Status
Before trying any troubleshooting steps, it’s a good idea to check if Survey Junkie is down or experiencing any issues. You can check the Survey Junkie status on websites like DownDetector or IsItDownRightNow.
2. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can help fix the “Whoops, something went wrong” error message on Survey Junkie. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your browser and click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on “More Tools” and then “Clear browsing data.”
- Select “All time” as the time range and check the boxes for “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.”
- Click on “Clear data” to clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
3. Update the Survey Junkie App
If you are using the Survey Junkie app, make sure it is updated to the latest version. Outdated apps can cause compatibility issues and lead to error messages.
4. Verify Your Account
If you are unable to verify your Survey Junkie account, you may see the “Whoops, something went wrong” error message. Make sure you have entered the correct information and try again. If the issue persists, contact Survey Junkie’s customer support for assistance.
5. Contact Survey Junkie’s Customer Support
If none of the above solutions work, you can contact Survey Junkie’s customer support for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and resolve it.
The “Whoops, something went wrong” error message on Survey Junkie can be frustrating, but there are several solutions to fix it. By following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this blog post, you should be able to resolve the issue and continue using Survey Junkie to earn rewards for your opinions.